Beantwoord

Choosing 300 minutes in my bundles

• 3 July 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 383 keer bekeken

Hi guys!
I have a quick question. I chose a bundle with 300 minute/sms in it, but when I called my friend recently to see if my phone number has already been transferred, it ate 1EUR extra off my account. I assume I have to specify which option I prefer, the minutes or the sms, but I don't know how...What code should I use? I'll be grateful for your help!
Side note: How do I pay the 1,04EUR in "Buiten de bundel" section?
Thank you!
Aneta
icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 5 July 2019, 12:16

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
I see that you have called to a foreign number on 02/07. That's where the 1,04 euro comes from. If you call from The Netherlands to another country you will always pay extra. Because we don't offer a bundle for this. I am sorry!
Hi Romy!
Thank you for getting back to me :))
No, I called a Dutch number from T-mobile. Do the minutes only count for Ben numbers then? Also, does this mean that the bundle doesn't work across Europe? So if I want to call a number from the UK for example I will always pay extra?
Thanks!
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi Aneta! Good that you are asking for more information. Did you call to a foreign number of a service number? Because this isn't in your bundle. The 1,04 euro will automatically be on your next invoice so you don't have to pay that manually!

Reageer