Beantwoord

No network connection

• 16 oktober 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 91 keer bekeken

Dear Ben Support,

Recently, I have become a client of your mobile network. I have put the sim card in my phone, but unfortunately, I couldn't call or send sms. Then, I went to your official web-site and I read your guidline on internet setup. It also didn't work. I always get "Unable to connect. Try later". I restarted several times my phone, but still the same effect.

Could you tell me please, what should I do know?

Kind regards,
Gleb
icon

Beste antwoord door Rox 17 oktober 2017, 08:52

Goodmorning Gleb! I am so sorry to read that your Ben simcard is not working yet, i took a look in the system and see that the simcard has not been activated yet because we did not receive a conformation that the simcard has been deliverd. I fixed this right away for you. The simcard has been activated, you need to turn your phone off and on again so the simcard can process the activation.
Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Goodmorning Gleb! I am so sorry to read that your Ben simcard is not working yet, i took a look in the system and see that the simcard has not been activated yet because we did not receive a conformation that the simcard has been deliverd. I fixed this right away for you. The simcard has been activated, you need to turn your phone off and on again so the simcard can process the activation.
Hi Rox,

Now everything is working properly. Thank you.

Best regards,
Gleb
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
I am verry happy to rad that Gleb! I will close your topic now. If you have any questions in the future you know where to find us 😉