Unable to make phone calls

• 10 oktober 2017
  • 14 reacties
  • 285 keer bekeken

I was abroad in India from 21st September to 9th October. After I returned back to Netherlands i am unable to make phone calls. It always says a message to contact customer service.. Can you please restore my phone calling service asap. Its creating difficulties for me.

Anurag Bhattacharya

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi Anurag! I am so sorry to read that you are not able to make phone calls! I hope that you have enjoyed your time in India?

Would you try to call to ##002# and then restart your phone?
I cant even call customer care number or the number you provided .. Luckily my internet is still working.... Thats why I came to the forum... I can try restarting my phone once and see if something works.... Else i m stuck here. I don't have any other cell numbers to call ben from either.
I restarted my phone... It still doesn't work... What should i do now?
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
I understand Anurag. If it doesn't work i want to ask you to report the issue here that way our technical department can investigate the problem for you and fix it!
Dear rox,
I did complaint through the link you provided.. I hope it fixes the problem. Else i will get back to you.

Anurag
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
We hope so to, Anurag! When there is more information, you will receive an e-mail from us!
Dear Angelique,

It still isn't fixed... Its already day 2. This is unacceptable, i have been loyal ben customer since past six years. Never thought i had to face such an inconvenience. This is making me think to change my mobile carrier. Which is a pity.

Anurag
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi Anurag, i understand that this is very inconvenient our colleagues are very hard at work to fix this for you.
Dear rox,

It hasn't been resolved yet. It shouldnt take so much time. I can't call or sent sms.

Anurag
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Hi Anurag, I'm sorry to read that your problem isn't solved yet. Our colleagues from the technical department are working on a solution. When there is more information, you will receive an e-mail as soon as possible.
HI Ben,
I have paid my bills, its more than a week still my phone remains deactivated. What is the possible reason? It should have been activated by now.
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Hi, did you receive the e-mail from the 13th of October? In the e-mail you can find more information.
Yess true.... The email said my phone will be activated within 3 days of payment of my invoice.... Which has been fulfilled long back still my call and sms has not activated.

I don't understand what is the possible reason behind that.

Anurag
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Ohhhh, I see! I just removed the blockade. Can you please restart your phone in 5 minutes to find out if it is possible to use the services of the SIM card again?

Reageer