Beantwoord

About subscription

• 31 May 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 794 keer bekeken

Hi,

I am gonna have a temporary leave in July and I will be back in August, concerning that I will be not in Netherlands for a whole month, I would like to know if I could stop my subsription for July and reactivate it in August.

Thank you for your time,
Kind Regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 31 May 2019, 15:52

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi! You cannot deactivate the bundles. But you can change your bundle for a whole month. You can change this in your Ik-Ben. If you will do this in June it will be activated in July. When you are back in The Netherlands you can change it back.
Hi! You cannot deactivate the bundles. But you can change your bundle for a whole month. You can change this in your Ik-Ben. If you will do this in June it will be activated in July. When you are back in The Netherlands you can change it back.

Thank you for your reply,but I saw the cheapest bundle cost 6.50, I would like to know if there are other choices that are cheaper and suitable for my situation. Kind Regards.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
You're welcome. Your cheapest choice is the 100 min/SMS bundle. You will pay 4,- euro per month. Another option isn't possible without losing your number.

Reageer