Beantwoord

About subscription

• 31 May 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 794 keer bekeken

Hi,

I am gonna have a temporary leave in July and I will be back in August, concerning that I will be not in Netherlands for a whole month, I would like to know if I could stop my subsription for July and reactivate it in August.

Thank you for your time,
Kind Regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 31 May 2019, 15:52

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
You're welcome. Your cheapest choice is the 100 min/SMS bundle. You will pay 4,- euro per month. Another option isn't possible without losing your number.
Hi! You cannot deactivate the bundles. But you can change your bundle for a whole month. You can change this in your Ik-Ben. If you will do this in June it will be activated in July. When you are back in The Netherlands you can change it back.

Thank you for your reply,but I saw the cheapest bundle cost 6.50, I would like to know if there are other choices that are cheaper and suitable for my situation. Kind Regards.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi! You cannot deactivate the bundles. But you can change your bundle for a whole month. You can change this in your Ik-Ben. If you will do this in June it will be activated in July. When you are back in The Netherlands you can change it back.

Reageer