Beantwoord

Cancel subscrption from abroad

• 17 May 2020
  • 9 reacties
  • 627 keer bekeken

Hello, Apologies for using English, I was new in the Netherlands and this is a bit too complicated for my very basic Dutch.

I recently moved back home suddenly due to the Corona Crisis, I need to cancel my plan with Ben. when I try online it tells me I need to cancel over the phone, however being in Canada now this is prohibitively expensive. Is there a way that I can cancel my plan over the internet?

icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 22 May 2020, 08:42

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

You’re welcome! I wish you a nice day :blush:

Thanks for the information. I cancelled both of your subscriptions with one month notice. This means your contract will end on 22/06/2020. Keep in mind that our invoices are always one month later and that you will receive your last invoice in July.

Thank you very much for your help!

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

Thanks for the information. I cancelled both of your subscriptions with one month notice. This means your contract will end on 22/06/2020. Keep in mind that our invoices are always one month later and that you will receive your last invoice in July.

Do you want me to cancel both of your subscriptions or only the latest one? This will not be automatically, because I need to fill in a form for you to cancel it. It is no problem though, let me know what you exactly want and I will make it happen for you!

I would like to cancel both of them

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

Do you want me to cancel both of your subscriptions or only the latest one? This will not be automatically, because I need to fill in a form for you to cancel it. It is no problem though, let me know what you exactly want and I will make it happen for you!

Hi @ariejvdven! There are currently two subscriptions to your name. This is because you paid off a new subscription in December instead of an extension. I can cancel the number that ends with 34 with a month's notice, but you have to buy the number that ends with 86. The surrender costs are currently 343.83 euros. Do you agree to this?

Yes, I agree, will this be taken automatically?

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @ariejvdven! There are currently two subscriptions to your name. This is because you paid off a new subscription in December instead of an extension. I can cancel the number that ends with 34 with a month's notice, but you have to buy the number that ends with 86. The surrender costs are currently 343.83 euros. Do you agree to this?

Hi! thank you very much, the last two digits of my phone number are 34, however when I added a phone to my plan in December, I was sent another sim card which was inactive until this month, which ends in 86. I did not ask for a new phone number, but the account seems to have been activated suddenly this month.

I am unsure about why I was sent two subscriptions since I asked to hold my number over when I ordered it.

I expect I also will need to pay off the phone on my subscription as well.

Thanks for your help!

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @ariejvdven! I would like to help you further. Which number should be canceled? Could you enter the last 2 numbers of the phone number?

Reageer