Beantwoord

How can I cancel my subscription?

• 27 October 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 2287 keer bekeken

Hi!

First of all, I am sorry for being using English, but I am not from the Netherlands!

In 2016 I was in the Netherlands as a EVS Volunteer for 2 months. (The initial plan was 10 months, that is another story) I subscribed for a Sim Only (as I remember) subscription. Since then, 2 years passed and probably the subscription was for like 10 months or 1 year.

The organization did not tell me that I have to cancel it by myself, so I came back to my country. They tried cancel it later, but they could not do it so the subscription is still alive but no one using it. They asked me to cancel it, however doing it by phone would be really expensive for me from Hungary.

Can I cancel it through the website or email providing my personal data?

Thank You for Your help!

Gábor Badar
icon

Beste antwoord door Shanna 29 October 2018, 10:02

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +2
Goodmorning Gábor! If you're not in The Netherlands anymore then it is not necessary to keep your subcsription! It is indeed possible to cancel your subscription this way. Please provide me with the mobile number, date of birth and postal code + house number via a private message. I can then cancel your subscription with one month cancellation period 🙂
Goedendag,

ik wil ook de abo annulleren maar zit in het buitenland. Bedankt.
LB
Reputatie 5
Badge +6
Hoi Leonardo! Begrijpelijk dat je dan wilt opzeggen. Ik maak het voor je in orde. Je zult hiervan ook een bevestiging per e-mail ontvangen. Ik wens je een fijne dag toe!

Ik wil mijn abonnement opzeggen omdat er te veel in rekening wordt gebracht voor datagebruik

Reputatie 2
Badge +1

Hi @Berno Claassen,

Bedankt voor je berichtje via dit kanaal.

Ik kijk graag even met je mee naar je abonnement en waar deze kosten vandaan komen.

Zou je mij in een privébericht jouw verzoek, naam, mobiele nummer, geboortedatum en postcode + huisnummer kunnen sturen? Dan help ik je graag verder.

Reageer