Beantwoord

Order Cancelation

• 30 mei 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 98 keer bekeken

Hello all,

Last week I have made an order and canceled the appointment with the delivering company. I would like to make a new order but the old one is still not canceled. Its been already 5 days and still nothing.

Can you please assist me with that? The order number is 333054470.

Will be happy if we can finalize this today.

Regards,

David
icon

Beste antwoord door Angelique 31 mei 2017, 13:02

Hi ivanov.david.v, thank you for your message. I checked the status of the order and I see that the order is cancelled by AMP. We have to get the information from AMP to cancel your subscription by us. You will receive an e-mail within 5 workdays.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Any reaction?
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Hi ivanov.david.v, thank you for your message. I checked the status of the order and I see that the order is cancelled by AMP. We have to get the information from AMP to cancel your subscription by us. You will receive an e-mail within 5 workdays.
Thank you for your answer. Its now the 4th working day since 25th of May (the day when the order was made).

Can i make a new order in the meantime, while this one is being canceled?

Your practice seems not very customer oriented. I might be switching to another provider in case my issue is not resolved soon.

Regards
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Thank you for your answer. Its now the 4th working day since 25th of May (the day when the order was made).

Can i make a new order in the meantime, while this one is being canceled?

Your practice seems not very customer oriented. I might be switching to another provider in case my issue is not resolved soon.

Regards

Hi David, I see you already have placed a new order. You can make a appointment for that order. In the meantime we will cancel the other order in our system. You don't have to worry about that one, we take care of it!

Reageer