Beantwoord

graag mijn gegevens ma zien

• 13 May 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 33 keer bekeken

I would like to explain mashid duration again speak Dutch but this telephone is not Into the lede yes so I have to take or speak English My Conversation I hope that you take ferry series I will tell it like this I did go to my bairn account when I'm serious never did made and I she very much telephones I never head and then a Bement In  My While I did discover that I have very much telephones on then but under and other name I have  A  kpm abonement  And it is Greys reddit and and under the and other name but I am a boy So I like you today this very serious because I'm far from broke her I'm not going to Babe for something when I do not home I would like to see at reaction if not with now and one hour and going to further actions and that is by judge That you see a picture that you are convinced that I have money and never have to work him a complete live again  Can pick up contact with me under 06 *** X1 the truth and led us here with now and one hour nothing I am going to do this by yauch Greetings marcelo

[Phone number and screenshots with personal info deleted by Moderator. Don’t post any personal information in public messages!]

icon

Beste antwoord door Merve 21 May 2021, 12:43

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +6

Hi @Marcello77! Can you send me a message via Facebook or Twitter? Then I’ll help you.

Reageer