Beantwoord

Change on contract duration and enable calls to EU

• 10 september 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 96 keer bekeken

Dear Costumer service,
I have two contracts (334558615, 334558621) and would like to request the following:
-Join both contracts under the same user nunopinto73
-Request that both contracts make internation calls (EU only)
-Request contract (334558615 to be montly, instead of 24 months (it was an error on the request)

Kind regards.
icon

Beste antwoord door Shanna 10 september 2018, 12:03

Hi nunopinto73, thank you for your message. About joining both contracts, I need your permission for these two things:
1. You agree with all users having access to each others invoices;
2. You agree with all users having the ability to make changes via the Ik Ben Pagina.

I can only change the settings to international calls world wide, only to Europe is not an option.

It is not possible for me to change the duration of your subscription, I can cancel the order for you so you can place the correct order.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +2
Hi nunopinto73, thank you for your message. About joining both contracts, I need your permission for these two things:
1. You agree with all users having access to each others invoices;
2. You agree with all users having the ability to make changes via the Ik Ben Pagina.

I can only change the settings to international calls world wide, only to Europe is not an option.

It is not possible for me to change the duration of your subscription, I can cancel the order for you so you can place the correct order.
Hi Shanna, thank you for your prompt reply.
I agree with 1 and 2
Also for the two contracts (334558615, 334558621) Request that both international calls (EU only).
I will evaluate latter if it is worth cancelling.
Let me know if you need anything else to proceed.

Regards.
Reputatie 3
Badge +2
Perfect! I will ask our administrative department to join both accounts. For calling abroad, I can only make the calls international, so also outside of EU. Is that fine with you?
Internation calls is OK...please let me know when its done, both SIM cards need to call Belgium frequently.
Reputatie 5
Badge +12
Alright! I've released your SIM card for the call service to foreign countries. Could you please restart both devices? Please notice that you'll pay extra for calling to foreign phone numbers.

Reageer