Beantwoord

About number porting

• 14 March 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 434 keer bekeken

I ordered a pre-paid card of T-mobile and applied for number porting from Ben to T-mobile.

Then I received an e-mail said about laatste factuur. It says:Je ontvangt mijn laatste factuur aan het eind van de hierop volgende kalendermaand. Houd er rekening mee dat de kosten voor deze laatste maand berekend worden over het resterend aantal dagen van je abonnement in die maand. Je bundels zullen ook hierop aangepast worden.

I could not follow it, does that mean I will receive my last receipt of my subscription for March in the April?Otherwise it doesnt make sense cuz I have applied for number porting in March, the subscription should terminate in April.

Thank you for your time,

Kind Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 16 March 2020, 15:25

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. You will always have one month notice. So if you would apply number porting today it will happen on 14th of April. Then you will receive your last invoice (April) in May. Also when you didn't use your subscription for the whole month, you won't pay the whole price.If you have any questions left, you can leave a message! 

Reageer