Beantwoord

Changing Subscription

• 8 december 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 217 keer bekeken

I want to move to Tele2 because I want to buy the iPhone X on contract which BEN does not offer. I currently have a 2 year student subscription. Can you let me know if I can move it or cancel it Tele2?
icon

Beste antwoord door Shanna 10 december 2018, 10:39

Goodmorning waleedsiraj, how unfortunate to read that you would like to switch providers. It is not possible for you right now to transfer to Tele2, the reason for this is your 2 year contract. You can transfer to Tele2 on 22-06-2020, or transfer after buying off your subscription, this will be 246 euro. Please let me know what you prefer.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +2
Goodmorning waleedsiraj, how unfortunate to read that you would like to switch providers. It is not possible for you right now to transfer to Tele2, the reason for this is your 2 year contract. You can transfer to Tele2 on 22-06-2020, or transfer after buying off your subscription, this will be 246 euro. Please let me know what you prefer.
Can I purchase a mobile with T-mobile from their website and still use a Ben SIM? Since BEN and T-mobile are a partnership, I hope this is possible. You don't offer iPhone X but T-mobile does.
Reputatie 5
Badge +12
Unfortunately this is not possible because of Ben and T-Mobiel are two different telecom providers. We do not offer the iPhone X but is it possible for you to buy this device separately on a shop?

Reageer