Beantwoord

About deactivate my SIM card

• 11 March 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 614 keer bekeken

I plan to stay outside the Netherlands from April to July, back in August, so I want to deactivate my SIM card but retain my phone number for using again in August.

I would like to know if it is possible to deactivate SIM card and keep the number for several months, how I can do and the potiential cost.

Thank you for your time 

icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 12 March 2020, 14:57

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

@wuyuewei21 You can arrange this with T-mobile. You are certainly always welcome!

@wuyuewei21 You can arrange this with T-mobile. You are certainly always welcome!

Thank you for your reply.

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Your welcome! Have a nice day:blush:

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

H Wuyuewei. Thank you for reaching out! You have two options for this. You can choose to keep your number with Ben en change your bundles to the lowest option possible or you can swap your number to a prepaid card. This can take a little bit longer because then you are officialy end your contract with us wich means that you’re dealing with one month notice. So if you want to go with option two the best thing you can do is get a prepaid card by T-Mobile and ask for number porting as soon as possible!

Does this answer your question? :blush:

H Wuyuewei. Thank you for reaching out! You have two options for this. You can choose to keep your number with Ben en change your bundles to the lowest option possible or you can swap your number to a prepaid card. This can take a little bit longer because then you are officialy end your contract with us wich means that you’re dealing with one month notice. So if you want to go with option two the best thing you can do is get a prepaid card by T-Mobile and ask for number porting as soon as possible!

Does this answer your question? :blush:

I ordered a prepaid card of T-mobile. But how can I transfer my Ben number into this prepaid card? And can I transfer back to Ben when I came back?

Reageer