Beantwoord

No pin or puk codes shown in my account. Simkaartstatus: Suspend

• 21 februari 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 226 keer bekeken

Hello Ben,

I require my pin code to enter my phone but I have misplaced or lost my plastic card with this information.

I logged in to my ben account to search for the pin code but it is not shown, nor for the puk code. It only displays my sim card number and my simcard status as "suspended".

I believe my sim card is currently suspended due to waiting for a number migration (according to the email from ben). However, I have no way of chasing up the current status of that and must simply wait for the date given in the email for activation, (which is 06-03-2017).

How do i find my pin code in this circumstance?

Looking forward to your response.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jeroen 28 februari 2017, 18:35

Hello Colin,

First of all I am very sorry you had to wait this long for a response from us.
As you are aware your number will be ported to Ben on 06-03. You will be able to use your Ben simcard starting on that date. It's not possible to activate the simcard before then.
Your PIN and PUK code will also be available on the starting date of your subscription.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

5 days, 0 replies.

Great start Ben.
Reputatie 3
Badge +1
Hello Colin,

First of all I am very sorry you had to wait this long for a response from us.
As you are aware your number will be ported to Ben on 06-03. You will be able to use your Ben simcard starting on that date. It's not possible to activate the simcard before then.
Your PIN and PUK code will also be available on the starting date of your subscription.

Reageer