Beantwoord

Proof of a blocked SIM card

• 20 juni 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 58 keer bekeken

Good afternoon

Unfortunately my phone was stolen last week. I have blocked my SIM card and ordered a new one, however I can not find any document stating that I blocked my SIM card, which I need for the insurance company;

Een bewijs van blokkering van uw SIMkaart, die u bij uw provider kunt opvragen. Indien dit niet mogelijk is, kunt u ons ook de bestelbon of factuur van uw nieuwe SIMkaart toesturen.

Can you please provide me with one of the fulfilling document.

Best, Maria
icon

Beste antwoord door Wietske 20 juni 2018, 14:00

Hi Maria,

I'm so sorry to hear that your mobile phone has been stolen 😞 Good to hear that you've directly blocked your SIM card. I see that we've send you a confirmation about this on the 17th of June, 22:41 hr. The subject of this e-mail is 'Je Ben simkaart is geblokkeerd'. Did you check your spam folders already?
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +12
Hi Maria,

I'm so sorry to hear that your mobile phone has been stolen 😞 Good to hear that you've directly blocked your SIM card. I see that we've send you a confirmation about this on the 17th of June, 22:41 hr. The subject of this e-mail is 'Je Ben simkaart is geblokkeerd'. Did you check your spam folders already?
Dear Wietske

Thank you for your answer. I did indeed receive that letter, but it doesnt state my full name or my phone number. Do you know if this email has been enough for people to show their insurance company

Best, Maria
Reputatie 5
Badge +12
I'm so sorry for my late answer Maria! I've send this e-mail again. Could you let me know if you've received it? I'm not sure this is enough evidence for your insurance company but at least it's something 😉

Reageer