SIM unreachable - problem unsolved

• 14 juli 2017
  • 16 reacties
  • 214 keer bekeken

Hello,

9 days ago I contacted you with the following message:

"I realised that some numbers can not call me, they get the message that I am out of reach, while I am perfectly reachable by all other numbers.
I have tried to solve this problem in all possible ways, went through all troubleshooting, tried my SIM in a different phone, reset all my settings, but nothing worked so far.
I tried the last shot by ordering a replacement SIM, so my card is new now, but sadly it did not solve the problem!!!"

The support kindly answered that you would have investigated with the numberporting department and they would have contacted me about it via email.

Until this moment I did not receive any email and my problem has not been solved yet. I keep getting notified from people that they cannot reach me.

I hope you understand my frustration and that this problem is very serious. I am paying for a service that is not working and I can not cancel either.

I really hope you can help me!

Kind regards,
Francesca

16 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Hi Francesca, I'm sorry to read the problemens that you have with the Ben simcard. I see you ported in 2016 with your number from Lebara to Ben. Is that correct? Can you please tell me when you start noticing that you can not receive calls?
Hi Angelique,

thank you for your help.

I confirm I ported my number from Lebara and I started noticing that i cannot receive call between December 2016 and January 2017.

Best,
Francesca
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Ah! Tank you for the information, f.barchiesi. I see that number porting is not fully completed. My colleague send a message to Lebara with more information. I hope that next week you will be reachable.
Hi Angelique,

thanks a lot for your help.

I am glad the problem has been identified and hope it can be solved next week.

Although I am also surprised it was not discovered before, since I reported it to the support already months ago already.

Kind regards,
Francesca
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Earlier they only researched your network, because there wasn't a problem there i send a notification out to look at the portation. As soon as we know more you will be informed.
Hello Rox,

thanks for your message. Any news on the matter?

Best,
Francesca
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
As a matter of fact i got a update 20 minutes ago. The problem is indeed the portation as i expected. The only trouble is that the problem is with Lebara. Our numberporting experts have send a message to Lebara about it.
Hello Rox,

thanks for your message. Good to hear the problem has been spotted. Any ideas how long it might take to solve it?

Greets,
Francesca
Hello Rox,

any news on the matter?

Best,
Francesca
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi f.barchiesi, we're stil waiting on a reply from Lebara.
Hi Rox,

thank you. Sorry to keep bothering, but the problem is very serious and it is taking too much time to solve it. I need to be reachable for medical and work reasons and as you can understand it is causing me too many complications.
After so long I was not provided with any alternative solution, can you please let me know how far is the situation from being solved?

Best,
Francesca
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Hi Rox,

thank you. Sorry to keep bothering, but the problem is very serious and it is taking too much time to solve it. I need to be reachable for medical and work reasons and as you can understand it is causing me too many complications.
After so long I was not provided with any alternative solution, can you please let me know how far is the situation from being solved?

Best,
Francesca

Hi Francesca, I'm sorry but we don't know when the problem will be solved. You can contact Lebara for more information. We are waiting for them with more information.
Hi Rox,

I understand, but I dont think it is my responsibility if something went wrong between Lebara and Ben. I paid to transfer my number at the time and I am paying 2 years of service I can not cancel. The service is not working properly since then and after months I still dont not know when and if my problem will be solved.
At this point I think I am in the position of demanding a solution, refund, cancellation, anything that unblocks me from this situation.
Thank you for your understanding,
Looking forward to your response,

Best,
Francesca
Hi there!

It has been 5 months I do not hear from you and nothing has changed.
Is there anything you can do to help me?

Best,
Francesca
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
O wauw, Francesca. How come that you did not contact us earlier? Six whole months are out of this world. Did you had these problems all those months that no one can't reach you?
Hi Angelique,
of course I have contacted you many times already, by phone, email and chat, but nobody could help me so far. Last time I called the support I was promised I would have been contacted back, but it never happened. I have lost so much time I can not make this into a routine activity.
For all this time there are still some numbers that can not reach me, because the transfer between Lebara (my previous provider) to Ben was not done properly.
I was told to change my number, but you can understand I really prefer not to do that, since I have the same number for many years now and this should not be the way to solve the problem.
From a customer perspective I expect you to deal with Lebara and fix it.
I am really disappointed and if I may say, the answers I get start sounding a bit annoying.

Kind regards,
Francesca

Reageer