Beantwoord

Where is my simcard

• 28 februari 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 223 keer bekeken

My contract ended with my previous provider on the 26th of February. The same day my contract started with Ben. However it is now the end of the 28th of February and I still have not recieved my sim card from Ben. So i have been without access to a phone for 2 days now. On emailing customer services i got no useful response. Only check our forum. My question is simple when will i recieve my sim card? If i dont recieve it shortly i will request to cancel the contract as no service has been provided.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rox 1 maart 2018, 09:06

Hi sheryll.brocklehurst, i am so sorry to read that you haven't received your simcard yet! That is not a good start to your Ben subscription! Ritel Dordrecht where you have ordered your Ben subscription should have give you your Ben simcard right away when you purchased your phone there. I am sorry to read that they didn't give you your simcard so i have sent a new simcard to you. You will receive it whitin a few day's. When you receive the simcard it needs to be activated in order to link your number to it. You can do this on your personal IkBen page, with the simcard you will receive a letter where this is explained.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi sheryll.brocklehurst, i am so sorry to read that you haven't received your simcard yet! That is not a good start to your Ben subscription! Ritel Dordrecht where you have ordered your Ben subscription should have give you your Ben simcard right away when you purchased your phone there. I am sorry to read that they didn't give you your simcard so i have sent a new simcard to you. You will receive it whitin a few day's. When you receive the simcard it needs to be activated in order to link your number to it. You can do this on your personal IkBen page, with the simcard you will receive a letter where this is explained.
Dear Rox,

Thank you for your response!

There is a miscommunication. Actually, Ritel Dodrecht has provided me the sim card when I purchased the phone with the contract. However, the personnel said that the number is different and I cannot use it immediately or else I will be charged extra. So I thought that I cannot use the sim card they provided and I need to wait for another sim card that will be sent by Ben once my contract starts.

I am very sorry for this. No need to send me a new sim card as I tried to put the sim card that was given by Ritel and it is working wherein my old number is already registered in it. Is there a way you can cancel the new sim card that you sent?

Warm regards,
Sheryll Brocklehurst
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Aaaah that explains it Sheryll, i am sorry to hear that you were misinformed by the shop. I made a note in our system so that this can be fixed for future costumers. I have cancelled the replacement simcard for you, so you can keep using the sim you have in your phone right now.

Welcome to Ben and enjoy your subscription, if you have any questions in the future you know where to find us 😉

Reageer