Beantwoord

Choosing 300 minutes in my bundles

• 3 July 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 383 keer bekeken

Hi guys!
I have a quick question. I chose a bundle with 300 minute/sms in it, but when I called my friend recently to see if my phone number has already been transferred, it ate 1EUR extra off my account. I assume I have to specify which option I prefer, the minutes or the sms, but I don't know how...What code should I use? I'll be grateful for your help!
Side note: How do I pay the 1,04EUR in "Buiten de bundel" section?
Thank you!
Aneta
icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 5 July 2019, 12:16

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi Aneta! Good that you are asking for more information. Did you call to a foreign number of a service number? Because this isn't in your bundle. The 1,04 euro will automatically be on your next invoice so you don't have to pay that manually!
Hi Romy!
Thank you for getting back to me :))
No, I called a Dutch number from T-mobile. Do the minutes only count for Ben numbers then? Also, does this mean that the bundle doesn't work across Europe? So if I want to call a number from the UK for example I will always pay extra?
Thanks!
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
I see that you have called to a foreign number on 02/07. That's where the 1,04 euro comes from. If you call from The Netherlands to another country you will always pay extra. Because we don't offer a bundle for this. I am sorry!

Reageer