Beantwoord

Cancel subscrption from abroad

• 17 May 2020
  • 9 reacties
  • 627 keer bekeken

Hello, Apologies for using English, I was new in the Netherlands and this is a bit too complicated for my very basic Dutch.

I recently moved back home suddenly due to the Corona Crisis, I need to cancel my plan with Ben. when I try online it tells me I need to cancel over the phone, however being in Canada now this is prohibitively expensive. Is there a way that I can cancel my plan over the internet?

icon

Beste antwoord door Romy 22 May 2020, 08:42

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @ariejvdven! I would like to help you further. Which number should be canceled? Could you enter the last 2 numbers of the phone number?

Hi! thank you very much, the last two digits of my phone number are 34, however when I added a phone to my plan in December, I was sent another sim card which was inactive until this month, which ends in 86. I did not ask for a new phone number, but the account seems to have been activated suddenly this month.

I am unsure about why I was sent two subscriptions since I asked to hold my number over when I ordered it.

I expect I also will need to pay off the phone on my subscription as well.

Thanks for your help!

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @ariejvdven! There are currently two subscriptions to your name. This is because you paid off a new subscription in December instead of an extension. I can cancel the number that ends with 34 with a month's notice, but you have to buy the number that ends with 86. The surrender costs are currently 343.83 euros. Do you agree to this?

Hi @ariejvdven! There are currently two subscriptions to your name. This is because you paid off a new subscription in December instead of an extension. I can cancel the number that ends with 34 with a month's notice, but you have to buy the number that ends with 86. The surrender costs are currently 343.83 euros. Do you agree to this?

Yes, I agree, will this be taken automatically?

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

Do you want me to cancel both of your subscriptions or only the latest one? This will not be automatically, because I need to fill in a form for you to cancel it. It is no problem though, let me know what you exactly want and I will make it happen for you!

Do you want me to cancel both of your subscriptions or only the latest one? This will not be automatically, because I need to fill in a form for you to cancel it. It is no problem though, let me know what you exactly want and I will make it happen for you!

I would like to cancel both of them

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

Thanks for the information. I cancelled both of your subscriptions with one month notice. This means your contract will end on 22/06/2020. Keep in mind that our invoices are always one month later and that you will receive your last invoice in July.

Thanks for the information. I cancelled both of your subscriptions with one month notice. This means your contract will end on 22/06/2020. Keep in mind that our invoices are always one month later and that you will receive your last invoice in July.

Thank you very much for your help!

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

You’re welcome! I wish you a nice day :blush:

Reageer