Beantwoord

How can I cancel my subscription?

• 2 March 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 634 keer bekeken

Hi there

I’d like to cancel my subscription since I no longer live in the Netherlands and I don’t need it anymore. How can I cancel my subscription ?

Thanks in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Shaira 3 March 2022, 13:16

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @wu.tennyson! Would you rather terminate the subscription? Then you can cancel it. I use a notice period of 1 month. Please contact my customer service for this, so that I can take a look with you and process your cancellation. On working days between 9:00 and 17:00 you will be helped immediately on 0800 – 02 31 263.

Hi Merve

I live in Taiwan, so it’s too expensive to call you. Can I just cancel the subscription online? Also, what is the difference between terminating the subscription and cancelling it?

Best regards

Tennyson

Reputatie 2
Badge +1

Hi @wu.tennyson

You can terminate the subscription by filling in the contactform. Make sure you note that you live abroad and would like to end the subscription with a month's notice. 

Within 5 business days you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. 

Hi Shaira

I have filled in the contact form you provided. I also wrote that I live abroad and would like to end the subscription with a month’s notice.

Nobody has gotten back to me in the last 7 business days. What do I do now? Why has nobody reached out to cancel my subscription? Why is this so difficult?

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @wu.tennyson! That takes a very long time. I think the department is very busy. I'd like to check this for you. Can you send me your mobile number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits in a private message?

Hi Merve

Thanks for responding. I have sent a private message.

Reputatie 2
Badge +1

Thank you, we've successfully terminated the contract and send you an e-mail to confirm so. 

Reageer