• 23 July 2019
  • 13 reacties
  • 533 keer bekeken

Good day. How can I unblock calls to numbers 0906? Can you help me?

13 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
The site doesn't give wrong information. You are free to call except some numbers are blocked because they are fimiliar as a scam. (Look at this: https://www.wieheeftgebeld.nl/nummer/09067290027) Maybe you can look for another way to contact this firma. I am sorry.
Then I'm afraid this number has been blocked by Ben. I googled the number and i saw a lot of bad reviews about the number. I can't unblock this for you. I am sorry.

The site Ben.nl said that calls are available immediately and do not need to wait for 2-3 months as before. Just because of this, I signed a contract for 2 years and became your client. Wrong information was written on the site to find new customers, great ...
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Then I'm afraid this number has been blocked by Ben. I googled the number and i saw a lot of bad reviews about the number. I can't unblock this for you. I am sorry.
You can try calling our customer service number. Just to try it out. The number is 0900 - 04 01 405. Let me know if you're able to call this number.

Yes, I can
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
You can try calling our customer service number. Just to try it out. The number is 0900 - 04 01 405. Let me know if you're able to call this number.
Thank you for the information. Can you call to other 0900/0906 numbers?

Did not try to other numbers. Tell me the number, I'll try.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Thank you for the information. Can you call to other 0900/0906 numbers?
What do you hear when you are trying to call that number?

This call is not allowed please call customer service.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
What do you hear when you are trying to call that number?
What number are you trying to call?

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
What number are you trying to call?
Привет! Я не видел ни одного блока. Я дал вашей симкарте небольшой сброс. Вы можете перезагрузить устройство через 15 минут. Дайте мне знать, если это сработало!

does not work. I can not call.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi! I saw that there wasn't a blockade on your simcard. I gave your simcard a small reset. You can restart your device in 15 minutes. Let me know if this has worked!

Reageer