Beantwoord

0906 deblokkeren

• 11 June 2020
  • 10 reacties
  • 644 keer bekeken

After all, someone will help me unlock the number 0906 because I already have enough of all this and ben network. All the time some problems 

icon

Beste antwoord door Merve 11 June 2020, 15:39

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @Wojciech! Can you send me a private message with your mobile number, zipcode + housenumber and your date of birth? Than I will unlock it for you.

Niewiem jak się wysyła prywatna. [edit post: gegevens  verwijderd]

Niewiem jak się wysyła prywatna. [edit post: gegevens  verwijderd]

I do not know where to send a private message about how

Hi @Wojciech! Can you send me a private message with your mobile number, zipcode + housenumber and your date of birth? Than I will unlock it for you.

Where should I give you my data because I don't know where to send a private message. Pomuz please 

J

You will help me with this lock. You are welcome 

After all, someone will help me unlock the number 0906 because I already have enough of all this and ben network. All the time some problems 

S

S

Reputatie 5
Badge +9

Hi! I have sent you an link in the other topic you opened. By the way you don’t have to start multiple topics to get an answer :blush:

Reputatie 5
Badge +6

Hi @Wojciech! Thank you for submitting the data. There is no blockage for 0900 numbers. Are you still bothered by this?

Reageer