Beantwoord

INVOICE - suspicious extra charge on invoice

• 25 March 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 24 keer bekeken

• Ben een ijsbreker
  • 0 reacties

Hello Ben.nl community & staff, 

Today I have a question about a recent invoice I received for Feb, 2022. For reference, the invoice number is 908044556551. In this invoice, an extra cost of 3 euros were marked on top of basic bundles, which was labelled as Bellen / gebeldworden in het buitenland. Now, here is an important note. I am currently traveling in South Korea (came here on the first of Feb, 2022) and when I arrived I physically took out my Ben.nl simcard and changed it with my Korean sim card. Ever since then, I did not make any calls with my ben sim card. In the invoice, it says I had incoming calls in South Korea, each of them being very short (less than 30 seconds). However, when I compared the history of my phone call with the invoice, I can see that I didn’t have any call that lasted 0:28 seconds on the 28th of Feb which was written in the invoice. 

So this got me wondering where did this extra cost come from??? How is it possible that I was charged on my dutch number when I was using my Korean number to make calls?? Please help me understand where this suspicious call charges are coming from.  

Kind regards, 

icon

Beste antwoord door Shaira 25 March 2022, 10:18

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 2
Badge +1

Hi @June, thanks for messaging me about this. If your Ben sim card is not in your phone there is no possibility that it would make a connection to receive this calls.

Can you please send me your mobile number, date of birth, zip code + house number in a private message?

Reageer