Beste antwoord door Angelique
I see you just orderd a new simcard by us, nice! The reason you can't call to a number abroad is because you are in the first two months of your new subscription. In the first two months you can not:
- Calling to foreign numbers from the Netherlands
- SMS to abroad from the Netherlands
- Calling from abroad to countries other than the Netherlands
- Texting from abroad to countries other than the Netherlands
- Call 0900 numbers (call to my customer service and the police)
But you can:
- Calling and texting from abroad to Dutch numbers
- Calls and text messages received abroad.
- Make use of mobile internet abroad.
Ben protects you from unexpectedly high costs for internet usage abroad by means of a data limit. Click here for more information.
The above restrictions will be canceled after the first two invoices have been paid (with Bill being invoiced afterwards). In the third month that you are a customer of Ben (and you have paid two bills), the restrictions will be canceled. You can cancel these restrictions earlier if you want. How? Please read below:
If you have a Sim Only subscription or a subscription with a mobile phone that you paid at once when the subscription was deliverd, then I would like to request you to pay an advance of 100 euro. If you pay monthy for your mobile phone + subscription, you will have to pay an advance of 200 euro.
The amount can be transferred to bank account number NL61 COBA 0733.9747.75, in the name of Ben. Always mention your mobile number in the description box. Then send a proof of payment to email@example.com with the subject "Advance abroad". Within 3 workdays I will remove the blockade.