• 23 July 2019
  • 13 reacties
  • 533 keer bekeken

Good day. How can I unblock calls to numbers 0906? Can you help me?

13 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi! I saw that there wasn't a blockade on your simcard. I gave your simcard a small reset. You can restart your device in 15 minutes. Let me know if this has worked!
Привет! Я не видел ни одного блока. Я дал вашей симкарте небольшой сброс. Вы можете перезагрузить устройство через 15 минут. Дайте мне знать, если это сработало!

does not work. I can not call.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
What number are you trying to call?
What number are you trying to call?

Reputatie 5
Badge +9
What do you hear when you are trying to call that number?
What do you hear when you are trying to call that number?

This call is not allowed please call customer service.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Thank you for the information. Can you call to other 0900/0906 numbers?
Thank you for the information. Can you call to other 0900/0906 numbers?

Did not try to other numbers. Tell me the number, I'll try.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
You can try calling our customer service number. Just to try it out. The number is 0900 - 04 01 405. Let me know if you're able to call this number.
You can try calling our customer service number. Just to try it out. The number is 0900 - 04 01 405. Let me know if you're able to call this number.

Yes, I can
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Then I'm afraid this number has been blocked by Ben. I googled the number and i saw a lot of bad reviews about the number. I can't unblock this for you. I am sorry.
Then I'm afraid this number has been blocked by Ben. I googled the number and i saw a lot of bad reviews about the number. I can't unblock this for you. I am sorry.

The site Ben.nl said that calls are available immediately and do not need to wait for 2-3 months as before. Just because of this, I signed a contract for 2 years and became your client. Wrong information was written on the site to find new customers, great ...
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
The site doesn't give wrong information. You are free to call except some numbers are blocked because they are fimiliar as a scam. (Look at this: https://www.wieheeftgebeld.nl/nummer/09067290027) Maybe you can look for another way to contact this firma. I am sorry.

Reageer